Dreams and their explanations ...

Share your feelings or ask questions about the culture.

Moderator: admin

Postby Guest » Sun May 18, 2003 11:50 am

Winny wrote:Can someone tell me what it means when you see someone who's already dead in your dreams ?? oops.. post is getting too long

like whom winn? grandma? depends on who you seen? kapau na'a ko grandma mahalo ko 'ene asi atu, fkmonui'ia kia koe ho teu mari :o hehe and if it was jus someone from Afa mahalo koe asi mai ke kau he tu'u lainee/to'o kofu :shock: lmaoo....naah but really it depend on who you seen & what that person did/said to you.

sorry for the sidebust sis jus couldn't resist :p

ofa atu

Siaa :mrgreen:

Postby moonstone » Tue Jun 03, 2003 8:40 pm

Dream interpretation against Christian religion...? Well I'm not an expert but wasn't there a guy Joseph (with the coloured coat) who interpreted dreams. Then again, in Sirach 34 it say's- 'dreams mean nothing...dreams , divination and omens are all nonsense..... unless the most high has sent you the dream, pay no attention to it'.

So I guess most dreams are just useless figments of our tired imaginations lol but some can be a message. Which ones?? I guess you'd just know huh.
moonstone

Postby QUEEN LOA'A MANU » Tue Jun 03, 2003 11:16 pm

ILO PE MOHE MISI KUO KIKILA HA FO'I LUPI HA TAHA O FOLAHI ANGE IA HONO LA'E.
~~TAPU 'EKEA MEIHE ESI~~
QUEEN LOA'A MANU
PT Rookie

*wears fakapuli dream interpreter*

Postby Olivemata » Fri Aug 01, 2003 5:49 am

Winny wrote:*
Can someone tell me what it means when you see someone who's already dead in your dreams ?? oops.. post is getting too long.

*breaking time*
Winny

Heyyyy *BEEP* *BEEP* Winny dear! You say you had a dream about someone who'd already passed away. Well here's what I think...and you'd better take me seriously cos its happened to me several times.

My maternal grandpa passed away like in '88 right...and since I've come back to Tonga I never dream about him. Anyways this has happened to me twice...first time, it was like a replay of his putu and I was thinking (cos I remembered we'd already had it)...only we were gonna dig him up over here (yeah freaky stuff). Next morning I wake up and there's news that Passer_By's grandma passed away. Well second time I dreamt about grandpa...I don't remember what exactly...but after that Va's grandpa passed away. Do you reckon I'm psychic?

Your teeth falling out can also be interpreted as a funeral.

Keep dreamin'! :?

nofo aa,
Olivemata
Olivemata
PT Rookie

Postby Winny » Fri Aug 01, 2003 7:13 am

hahaha Oli !!!

Since when did I take you seriously .... hahaaaa tuku e psychic iaaa ... maybe sakiki or psycho ... but never psychic !!

hahaa

*breaking down*
Winny
Winny
PT President

Location: SITTIN ON TOP OF THE WORLD .. *tupetupe'i hoku va'e*

dreams

Postby maea » Thu Aug 14, 2003 5:14 am

Hey all,
I was told by my Uncle if u dream about someone that is dead it usually mean that they are trying to tell u something.
I've had experience in that.
maea
PT Rookie

Postby Gday » Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:09 am

Hi this is an old thread that I came across..

Like yourselves, I have encountered weird dreams..well actually not myself but I was the main person in the dreams of others.

I had an aquaintance, a friend and a cousin who all dreamt about myself being pregnant. All three people do not know one another nor did they knw that they all dreamt about the same thing.. coincidence do u think? This all happened in the space of 2wks..

Now a few weeks later, I had a conversation wtih a very close female cousin who told me how she has been dreaming of herself pregnant.. I explained to her the 3 dreams my friends/cousin had and she was quite dumbfounded lol

Does anyone have an interpretation for "seeing a pregnant woman" in ur dreams?? Does this mean ill be having a baby soon?? ROTFLMFAO..This wud make me the 2nd virgin mary.... oish haha
Gday
PT Rookie

Postby Winny » Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:50 am

*passes gday a condom* ... dunno what the dreams mean, but keep thats for safe keeping.

It would be nice to see if someone here knows what the dreams mean. LOLL !! Soo, dont mind me, Im just being fieiroz .. incase you really are preggo, so I can start gossiping about it hahaha, loi pe ia. You know I dont do that crap.

Good to see you
Winny
PT President

Location: SITTIN ON TOP OF THE WORLD .. *tupetupe'i hoku va'e*

Postby Quicksilver » Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:26 am

Gday wrote:Hi this is an old thread that I came across..

Like yourselves, I have encountered weird dreams..well actually not myself but I was the main person in the dreams of others.

I had an aquaintance, a friend and a cousin who all dreamt about myself being pregnant. All three people do not know one another nor did they knw that they all dreamt about the same thing.. coincidence do u think? This all happened in the space of 2wks..

Now a few weeks later, I had a conversation wtih a very close female cousin who told me how she has been dreaming of herself pregnant.. I explained to her the 3 dreams my friends/cousin had and she was quite dumbfounded lol

Does anyone have an interpretation for "seeing a pregnant woman" in ur dreams?? Does this mean ill be having a baby soon?? ROTFLMFAO..This wud make me the 2nd virgin mary.... oish haha

Here is an interpertation that might shine some light on your dreams..

To dream that you are pregnant, symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it. This may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal.

If you are really pregnant and having this dream, then it represents your anxieties about the pregnancy. Women in the first trimester of their pregnancy tend to dream of tiny creatures, fuzzy animals, flowers, fruit and water. In the second trimester, dreams will reflect your anxieties about being a good mother and concerns about possible complications with the birth. Dreams of giving birth to a non-human baby are also common during this period of the pregnancy. Finally, in the third trimester, dreams consists of your own mother. As your body changes and grows, dreams of whales, elephants and dinosaurs and other larger animals may also start appearing at this stage.

To dream that you are pregnant with the baby dying inside of you suggests that a project you had put a lot of effort into is falling apart and slowly deteriorating. Nothing works out the way you want it to.

Quicksilver
PT President

Postby Gday » Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:01 am

Winny wrote:*passes gday a condom* ... dunno what the dreams mean, but keep thats for safe keeping.

It would be nice to see if someone here knows what the dreams mean. LOLL !! Soo, dont mind me, Im just being fieiroz .. incase you really are preggo, so I can start gossiping about it hahaha, loi pe ia. You know I dont do that crap.

Good to see you

Helloo WINNY-DA-LELA lol

Yeahh right about gossiping LMAOOOOO jokes peee ;)

Well im not pregnant, but I thought maybe the dream was a bad indication of something about to happen. Either to me or someone close to me?

Thankyou quicksilver for the interpretation, it makes sense! Pregnancy - new beginnings - change etc hmmm thats something to ponder on!

I wonder what the "tongan" interpretation of seeing pregnant woman is? hmmmmmmmmmm

Regards..
Gday
Gday
PT Rookie

PreviousNext

Return to Tongan Culture