Why Hate The Siasi Mamonga

Share your thoughts about faith and religion. Show respect!

Moderator: admin

Why Hate The Siasi Mamonga

Postby Critic » Fri Jan 09, 2004 5:58 am

I mean what did these people ever do to you. Did they rob your house? did they kill your family? Did they commit a crime towards you? I bet the answer is NO NO NO!!!!!!!!
Then why you hate Mamonga people :?
Critic
PT Rookie

Postby NeLLy » Fri Jan 09, 2004 12:15 pm

Guess they're just lookin' fo peeps to hate on...haa haaa I LOVE MORMONS...maybe becoz i'm one....<mentosi he kata>
~LoVe be the Way, PeAcE be the JoUrNeY & HapPiNesS be your DeStiNy~
NeLLy
PT Member

Postby lds_wahine » Sat Jan 10, 2004 6:51 am

Yeah there are a few people who are always hating on mormons oh well at least I ain't one of them I LOVE all Mormons cause like NeLLy I am one and proud to be one hahaha.

Teesh.
lds_wahine
PT Jr. Member

Postby salsa » Tue Jan 13, 2004 7:06 pm

DON'T HATE..........PARTICIPATE :P HAVE YOU HEARD WHY WE AS INDIVITUALS HAVE SUCH A STRONG CONVICTION?.........I LOVE MORMONS BECAUSE, LIKE THE OTHERS, I AM ONE AND PROUD OF IT! I WOULD LOVE TO SHARE MY KNOWLEDGE WITH YOU MY FREN.........LET ME KNOW...............PEACE :!:

8) CIAO BABES 8)
Vice is a monster of so frightful mien, as to be hated needs to be seen;
Yet seen too oft, familiar with her face, we first endure,
then pity, then embrace.

"We must adjust to changing times and still hold to unchanging principles"...
salsa
PT Queen/King

Postby pUrE_tOnGaN_gIrL » Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:37 pm

Hey yal fefe hakez? Well I'm a memeber of the church so I have nothing against 'em aight (US) Well hit me bac yall but if not it's all gud. Nephi Ward, Tamaki Stake, Auckland
pUrE_tOnGaN_gIrL
PT Rookie

There is too much taulau in here.

Postby reflog » Wed Jan 14, 2004 2:00 pm

Which is not all together a bad thing, as long as it is constructive. Constructive meaning that the discussions are specific and to the point. Supported by facts along with its sources from the bible, not to mention other sources. Namely; Archeologist findings, Specialty studies done by reputable figures known worldwide for the authenticity of their work.

I would love to discuss the topic of the Sabath day with anyone. but after reading some of the responses. I am quickly turned off by the amount of heresays. Sure anyone can say; "who cares what day people worship the Lord, as long as one picks a day out of the week and devote it to the Lord as his/her day of worship." But it would help if you bring something from the bible that supports that kind of thinking. Im sure with the amount of volume the bible have, with all the stories and legends found in it. Surely there can be a part to support this kind of thinking.

I am not supporting the practice of justification, but surely if some one brings facts like this in front of me, I would be more apt to find another angle, or source to help straighten out this poor soul because I am looking for a specific target and not a host of topics spitted out in a few sentences.

fk'apa'apa atu,
reflog
Success is a feeling of peace and satisfaction that you've applied yourself and reached the limits of your potentials, no-matter in victory, or in defeat....
reflog
PT Jr. Member

Postby little_devil » Fri Jan 16, 2004 3:16 am

.....hey ya'll, well like they say if they hate mormans then we ought to love them coz we are taught in our religion to love one another and to love our enemies....i'm a morman and proud of it... :wink: :wink: :wink:

8) 8) ...Isileli 1st ward, Papatoetoe Stake, Auckland... 8) 8)
sIo TaPu Ala........aLa TaPu TaLa..........
little_devil
PT Jr. Member

Re: Why Hate The Siasi Mamonga

Postby lopaukamea » Fri Jan 16, 2004 7:08 pm

Critic wrote:I mean what did these people ever do to you. Did they rob your house? did they kill your family? Did they commit a crime towards you? I bet the answer is NO NO NO!!!!!!!!
Then why you hate Mamonga people :?

Why hate Mamonga people or the Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-day Saints?

I will tell you why! :arrow: :arrow: "THE TRUTH"

Do you know Critic the TRUTH is like a (Heleta Fakatou Fo'i :eyes) IT DIVIDES: No matter which way it goes!

So many, many times Jesus attempted to prepare his servants for the season of strife and contention, which always occurs when new truth introduced. Among His Saints the TRUTH UNITES, but truth threatens the adversary and therefore Satan and his follower stirs up every dark spirit in the earth to oppose it.

Jesus Christ wanted his "rulers" to inform the saints that they must be prepared to see the gospel dividing families, and even causing nations to rise up against one another in war. He said:

"Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather DIVISION:

For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.

The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and daughter against the mother. etc."

You all see now Jesus wanted his disciples to be prepared for this element of opposition and know how to handle it. In every possible way, they must avoid contention among themselves, and remember that, "a soft word turned away wrath."

Those who accept the ONLY TRUE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST and live its standards are blessed with peace in this life and eternal life in the world to come.

When honest truth seekers accept the ONLY true gospel of Jesus Christ, they forsake the world and GAIN ITS HATRED. The sword of persecution, of domestic dissension, and of family bitterness often unsheathed by their friends, even their closest relatives. As we can witness everyday, Thousands of devout LDS converts, in this dispensation alone, have been driven from their homes and denied heir temporal inheritances, all for accepting Joseph Smith and the pure, primitive gospel restored through his instrumentality.

When Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ visited Joseph Smith. Jesus Christ warned Joseph Smith saying: "Your name shall be know for good and evil." How true it is today, not only around the world, but here in our own PT people, they are living testimony to what Jesus said...............lopau
I'M NOT LOST, I'M RIGHT WHERE I'M STANDING, ALTHOUGH, WHERE I'M STANDING, MAYBE LOST.
lopaukamea
PT Professor

Postby pUrE_tOnGaN_gIrL » Sat Jan 17, 2004 9:04 pm

HEY CRTIC KE MO'ONI KOE IA EE. 'IKAI KE TAU 'ILO PE KOE HA ME'A 'OKU PEHE AI 'AE KAKAI NI. KAPAU 'OKU 'IKAI KEKE TI KI HE SIASI MAMONGA (I'M A MEMER OF THIS CHURCH) PEA 'E ANGA FEFE AI 'E MAU TUI ATU KI HE SIASI 'OKU KE KAU KI AI (THE ONE YOU POST THIS TOPIC) KAI KEHE CRITIC KAPAU 'OKU MA'U AI HA'ANAU PA'ANGA PEA TUKU AA. KA MAHALO 'E PEHE MAI IA 'OKU MA'U AI 'ENE KI'I KAKAI.

ALWAYS
*PURE_TONGAN_GIRL
pUrE_tOnGaN_gIrL
PT Rookie

Postby Ben » Sun Jan 18, 2004 10:31 am

Critic, me'a pango ia kapau 'oku fai hano fehi'anekina'i 'o e kakai na'e fa'u 'ehe 'Otua simply because of his/her religion, faith, political point of View, skin color, sexual orientation, and so on...

Unfortunately, those attitudes are there, they have been there since the Fall of Adam and Eve. Being able to perservere in those tough situations will make us stronger and wiser...

Whenever we do something that is Godly and good there is always a mountain to climb. If God is with us in every step we take we will recognise that only the truth remains with us to the end of our endeavor.

Therefore if you believe the path you take is the truth, be sincere and bear its burdens in the silence of your heart....and all will be well. Critic we have a loving God who will reward our sincererity in searching for Him, and that is what is matter the most...

In Christ...and have a good Sunday..
Ben
PT President

Next

Return to Faith & Religion